Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

a new beginning


Hello humans of the internet (i don't know if you're a human, you might not be, i don't know your life) my name is Rose. you might know me from the my old blog, which was also called Rose Vs Books. Sorry if the layout is looking a little crap and some stuff isn't there, I'm still getting the blog up and running. i decided to start this blog because i didn't really enjoy blogging and wanted a fresh start. so, here i am, surprise, surprise. it's kind of funny really, i left my old blog not the far from my first blogiversary. but, you know, i hope this blog is better than the last. (no offence past rose). well, see you next post i guess.

*awkwardly fist bumps you*

{rose}

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a new beginning! I totally understand the want for a fresh start (as you could probably tell from my latest blog post haha). Keep going with your wonderful work on your blog!
    xx Brittany
    www.hellobubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose!
    Nice! A new beginning...you can always start again. I totally understand the want to start a new blog, and the feeling of not being content with your blog. I have had that sometimes, but I haven't deleted my blog. I have started not "again", but from where I left off. It is different for different people.
    Anyways, good luck with new blog and your design is great! Don't worry!
    P.S. I don't use Blogspot. Do not click my profile or my blog unless you really want to. Click here for my first blog(I ever made) and still post to: http://mysummerwaterland.weebly.com/

    Saanvi

    ReplyDelete